Corporate Associate Membership
Applies to corporations, partnerships or other entities:
- legally established in China AND
- controlled by entities headquartered in countries (outside of China) that are not members of the European Union, but with business interests in the European Union.
Associate Members’ Rights
- Participate in activities held for members of the European Chamber including all Working Groups and Forums open to all members (closed working groups are only for industry players), events, conferences and breakfast seminars as well as in the publication of the Position Paper and in European Chamber lobbying actions.
- Invite guests to activities which require invitation for members.
Associate Members are not entitled to:
- Vote on any resolution or motion in General Meetings and Elections.
- Be elected as Chairman or Vice Chairman of a Working Group unless receives the approval from the European Chamber Executive Committee.
- Stand for election for national or local boards, or propose or second candidates.