We Help You Understand Policy and Market Conditions
Know quickly how China's current business and market conditions impact business in China. We provide analysis of policy and macroeconomic developments, and monitor China's compliance with the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and other international commitments.
Policy and market conditions are communicated broadly to our members via:
- Regular meetings of 25 Working Groups and 11 Fora organised by industry or horizontal issues, hosted by the Chamber and with the added value of members’ contributions based on experience and knowledge;
Our widely-followed publications, including:
The annual Business Confidence Survey, reflecting members’ current experience of China operating conditions and indicators of future development intentions;
Studies on topics like Chinese outbound investment to Europe, public procurement, innovation and private equity;
The annual Position Paper, which outlines key market regulatory developments and issues for European business in China.
- Regulatory newsletter updates by email, both on a national and local level through our seven chapters across China;
- Over 300 events per year;
- Access and input into the work of the EU SME Centre;
- EURObiz, our business journal accessible via its own website and in PDF and print editions;
- Access to the Chamber’s IPR SME Helpdesk free services.
"As one of the most influential and active foreign chambers in Chengdu, the European Chamber delivers the most up-to-date business intelligence to its local members."Steven Fan Director Willis Insurance Brokers Co., Ltd.